For Accepted Students
Congratulations on being accepted to Cardigan's Summer Session!
This page contains important information you will need to prepare your child(ren) for an unforgettable summer experience at Cardigan. We look forward to working with your family and welcoming your child(ren) to campus this summer!
You should have already received an email from us with your official notification of acceptance. If you are ready to confirm & finalize your enrollment, please see the steps below. If you have applied for Financial Aid and are awaiting notification, we recommend waiting to complete these steps until after you have reviewed and accepted your Financial aid award. Your child will not lose their place in the program while Financial Aid determination is in process.
Steps to Confirm & Finalize Enrollment
Please log into your CampInTouch account and complete the following steps. Important note: Make sure to log in using the same email address to which your acceptance notification was sent.
1. Click ‘Forms and Documents’ on your Forms Dashboard.
2. Electronically sign your Enrollment Agreement and pay your Expense Deposit of $500 within two weeks of receiving your notification of acceptance.
Additional Important Information
Your Forms Dashboard: We will need to collect additional documents and details from you prior to the start of camp. Everything that must be completed and/or uploaded for your student will be listed on your Forms Dashboard. Some may be accessible immediately upon enrollment confirmation (such as the Permissions & Waiver Form) and others (such as the Course Selection form) will be added in the early Spring.
Email Updates: You will receive email updates from our office routinely in the months leading up to opening day with reminders and notifications of updated form availability. You’re also welcome to log in to your CampInTouch account at any time day or night to update and complete the required pieces.
Summer Session Handbook & Course Catalog: The 2021 Summer Session Handbook and 2021 Summer Session Course Catalog are linked here to serve as a reference for you. These documents will also be available for download directly from your Forms Dashboard.
Tuition: The full Summer Session tuition must be paid by June 11, 2021. Payments can be submitted by check or money order (make payable to "Cardigan Summer Session"), wire transfer, or paid online using a credit card.
2021 Travel and Transportation - Arrivals
All students must arrive at Cardigan on July 3, 2021. There are three ways for your child to arrive on campus:
- Parent/Guardian Transport Direct to Campus.
- Cardigan-Chaperoned Ground Transportation. Cardigan can arrange transportation from Boston-Logan International Airport and New York-JFK International Airport for students arriving between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. EDT. Please contact Erzi Willems at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Private Car Service (Not Chaperoned by Cardigan). For students arriving at the airport outside the 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. flight window, Cardigan can help arrange a private car. Please contact Erzi Willems at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
*If possible, we highly recommend that your child flies into Boston-Logan because of the proximity to campus.*
2021 Travel and Transportation - Departures
Students may begin departing campus at 1 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, July 28 and must depart by 9 a.m. EDT on Thursday, July 29. There are three ways for your child to depart campus:
- Parent/Guardian Direct Pickup at Campus.
- Cardigan-Chaperoned Transport to Airport. Cardigan can arrange transportation from Boston-Logan International Airport and New York-JFK International Airport for students departing between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. EDT on Thursday, July 29, 2021. Please contact Erzi Willems at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Private Car Service (Not Chaperoned by Cardigan). For students with flights departing outside the 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. flight window on Thursday, July 29, Cardigan can help arrange a private car. Please contact Erzi Willems at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
2021 Course Catalog
View the 2021 Course Catalog and see what we offer to summer students!