For Accepted Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to Cardigan’s Summer Session!
This page contains important information you will need to prepare your child(ren) for an unforgettable summer experience at Cardigan. We look forward to working with your family and welcoming your child(ren) to campus this summer!
You should have already received an email from us with your official notification of acceptance. If you are ready to confirm & finalize your enrollment, please see the steps below. If you have applied for Financial Aid and are awaiting notification, we recommend waiting to complete these steps until after you have reviewed and accepted your Financial aid award. Your child will not lose their place in the program while Financial Aid determination is in process.
Steps to Confirm & Finalize Enrollment
Please log into your CampInTouch account and complete the following steps. Important note: Make sure to log in using the same email address to which your acceptance notification was sent.
1. Click ‘Forms and Documents’ on your Forms Dashboard.
2. Electronically sign your Enrollment Agreement and pay your Expense Deposit of $500 for boarding students or $250 for day students within two weeks of receiving your notification of acceptance.
Additional Important Information
Your Forms Dashboard: We will need to collect additional documents and details from you prior to the start of camp. Everything that must be completed and/or uploaded for your student will be listed on your Forms Dashboard. Some may be accessible immediately upon enrollment confirmation (such as the Permissions & Waiver Form) and others (such as the Course Selection form) will be added later this spring.
Email Updates: You will receive email updates from our office routinely in the months leading up to opening day with reminders and notifications of updated form availability. You’re also welcome to log in to your CampInTouch account at any time day or night to update and complete the required pieces.
Summer Session Handbook & Course Catalog: The 2022 Summer Session Welcome Guide and Handbook and 2022 Summer Session Course Catalog are linked here to serve as a reference for you. These documents will also be available for download directly from your Forms Dashboard. The 2023 editions of these publications will be available later this spring.
Tuition: The full Summer Session tuition must be paid by June 16, 2023. Payments can be submitted by check or money order (make payable to "Cardigan Summer Session"), wire transfer, or paid online using a credit card.
Health and Safety Protocols
In order to promote a healthy school community, prior to arrival, all students must submit proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an WHO/FDA approved vaccine, unless an approved medical or religious exemption applies. Students must have received a booster shot within a year of attending the program. For Summer 2023, this means between July 1, 2022-June 30, 2023. In countries where booster shots are not available, the applicant must indicate the date of their last vaccination shot. In the event that the student requests an exemption, the School will discuss whether reasonable accommodations that do not impose an undue hardship on the School may be made. While the pandemic or a regional or local outbreak is in effect, and regardless of the student's vaccine status, the student is required to adhere to the School's rules and protocols addressing health and safety, including obligations to wear a mask, maintain a social distance from others, practice appropriate hygiene, and any other rules adopted by the School. In the event that the student tests positive, the student will be required to follow whatever protocols are required by law and School policy related to curbing the spread of any communicable illness.
2023 Travel and Transportation
Cardigan can help arrange ground transportation for students to and from JFK Airport in New York City and Logan Airport in Boston.
Families should schedule flight arrivals and departures between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. (EDT) in order for their student to take the Cardigan Bus. There is a one-way fee for the Cardigan Bus: Logan Airport in Boston ($110) and JFK Airport in New York City ($220). These charges will be applied separately to the student's account. Private car service is also available.
All students should plan to arrive at Cardigan on July 1, 2023. There are three ways for your child to arrive on campus:
- Parent/Guardian transport direct to campus
- Cardigan-Chaperoned Ground Transportation (the "Cardigan Bus"): Cardigan can arrange transportation from Boston-Logan International Airport and New York-JFK International Airport for students arriving between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. EDT. *More information about this option will be available in Spring 2023.
- Private Car Service (not chaperoned by Cardigan): For students arriving at the airport outside the 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. flight window, Cardigan can help arrange a private car.
*If possible, we highly recommend that your child flies into Boston-Logan because it is closer to camps than New York-JFK.*
Students must depart campus by 12 p.m. on Saturday, July 29. There are three ways for your child to depart campus:
- Parent/Guardian direct pickup at campus
- Cardigan-Chaperoned Ground Transportation (the "Cardigan Bus"): Cardigan can arrange transportation to Boston-Logan International Airport and New York-JFK International Airport for students departing within a specified time window. *More information about this option will be available in Spring 2023.
- Private Car Service (not chaperoned by Cardigan). For students with flights departing outside the specified time window. *More information about this option will be available in Spring 2023.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your student's travel, please reach out to Jen Guimaraes at 603.523.3526 or email@example.com.
View the 2022 Summer Session Course Catalog!