Summer Session provides a wide range of courses in math, science, writing, reading, English as a second language, foreign languages, visual arts, and performing arts.
Our five 40 minute daily class periods permit students to create unique personalized programs. Small class sizes, differentiated instruction, and a holistic approach allow our teachers to get to know each student and support his/her individual growth. We also encourage parents and schools to provide us with any student-specific goals we can address over the summer.
- ESSENTIAL ACADEMIC SKILLS
- SOCIAL STUDIES
- WORLD LANGUAGES
- ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL)
- Multiplying & Dividing
- Decimals, Fractions, and Percents
- Operations with Fractions
- Order of Operations and Integers
- Geometry Basics
- Multi-step Equations
- Conquering Word Problems
- Statistics and Probability
- Linear Functions
- Systems of Equations
- Polynomials and Quadratics
- Advanced Topics in Math
- Introduction to Computer Coding
- Advanced Computer Programming
View the 2020 Course Catalog and see what we offer to summer students.