Cardigan Summer Session
Summer Session is a transformative experience of adventure, academic enrichment, and personal growth! Summer Session attracts girls and boys from across the country and around the world to our 525-acre lakeside campus for a truly unique summer that blends classroom learning with the quintessential New England camp experience.
Summer Session Facts at a Glance
- July 2 - 30, 2022
- Open to girls and boys entering grades 3- 9
- 3:1 student to teacher ratio
- Enrollment of 130 students from across the U.S, and around the world
- Core academic courses include math, reading & writing, science, world languages, essential academic skills, ESL, and more.
- Enrichment courses include ceramics, dance, drama, music, photography, drawing, and more.
- Summer camp activities include hiking, arts & crafts, canoeing, rock climbing, mountain biking, tennis, soccer, street hockey, baseball, basketball, and more.
- Financial aid available
- Established in 1961 - 60 years of experience building the perfect summer!
Founded in 1945, Cardigan Mountain School is located in beautiful Canaan, New Hampshire, not far from Dartmouth College. We are approximately a two-hour drive north of Boston and four-hour drive north of New York City.