The perfect balance between academic enrichment
and summertime fun for boys and girls ages 8-15.
Join us for a transformative summer experience of adventure, academic enrichment and personal growth! Cardigan’s Summer Session attracts girls and boys from across the country and around the world to our 525-acre lakeside campus for a truly unique experience that blends classroom learning with the quintessential New England camp experience. At Cardigan, each individual is celebrated and elevated, and our students leave at the end of the summer with friendships that last a lifetime.
Cardigan Summer Session
Our days are full! Mornings are set aside for academic activities, including class offerings that cover a wide range of subjects for all ages that will inspire students through experiential, hands-on learning.
- Our diverse class offerings include creative writing, computer coding, ceramics, forensics, and wilderness survival.
- Students benefit from low 3:1 student:teacher ratio
- In the afternoons and evenings, students have the opportunity to pursue passions, conquer challenges, and develop new skills.
- Our activities and outdoor adventures include mountain biking, hiking, paddle boarding, tennis, model rocketry, drama, and more.
- We accept both boarding and day students.
- Financial Aid is available.
Summer Session 2021 begins July 3 and ends July 29.
We hope to see you there!
Founded in 1945, Cardigan Mountain School is located in beautiful Canaan, New Hampshire, not far from Dartmouth College. We are approximately a two-hour drive north of Boston and four-hour drive north of New York City.