Prepare for the 2019-2020 academic year at Cardigan by completing the following:
- All new and returning students must complete the Registration Form.
- All new and returning students must print and return the Waiver and Release Form (PDF).
- All new students must print and return the Final Transcript Release Form (PDF).
For information about domestic wire transfers, contact Sandra Kinne at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the secure online payment gateways linked below.
Non-Tuition Payments (by Credit Card)
- Pay an application fee or enrollment deposit by credit card.
- Make a secure deposit to a student debit account via credit card.
International Wire Transfer Payments
- Make an international wire transfer via FlyWire.
Grades and Comments
If you are a current parent or guardian, you can check grades, comments, or access the Family Directory using the Family Access Module.
The forms below are for the 2019-2020 Academic Year. Please note: Students flying into Logan Airport and using Cardigan's ground transportation must send their flight itinerary to Travel Coordinator Erzi Willems at email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding your student's travel to and from Cardigan, please contact Ms. Willems.
- New Student Arrival
- Returning Student Arrival
- Fall Term Long Weekend
- Thanksgiving Recess
- Winter Vacation
- Winter Term Long Weekend
- Spring Vacation*
- End-of-Year Departure*
* This form will be available approximately two months prior to travel.
Handbooks and Guides
The following resources available for download:
- Parent Handbook (2019-2020, PDF)
- Student Handbook (2019-2020, PDF)
- Packing Guide (PDF)
- Inventory of Valuables (PDF)
- Academic Year Calendar (2019-2020, PDF)
- Plan of the Week (PDF)
- Update your contact information
- Order school approved clothing (pants and blazers)