1. Online Registration To Open August 7
Beginning August 7, all families can access Cardigan's General Registration Form, the athletics and activities waiver, and the final transcript release form using Cardigan's Veracross Parent Portal. Veracross is a digital platform that hosts our Student Information System where all student information is securely stored.
Action Required: It is important that you complete and submit these registration forms before Friday, August 25. If you do not submit these online forms in advance of arriving on campus, Cardigan will not be able to schedule classes for your son and he will not be able to participate in activities and sports until they are completed.
- New families will receive an email from Veracross on August 2 that contains login credentials and instructions to access their account. If you do not receive an email on August 2 please check your spam folder. If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com.
- Returning families may access the Veracross Parent Portal with their existing login credentials.
- Once logged into the portal, navigate to "Update Family Profile" and then "School Policies."
2. Complete Magnus Health Registration
All families will receive a welcome email from Magnus Health containing your login credentials. Inside the Magnus Health Portal, families should submit all the necessary medical documentation (your son’s health history, physical, and any prescription medication).
Action Required: It is vital that you submit these documents before September 1. If you do not submit these records in advance of arriving on campus, your student will not be allowed to participate in activities (including athletics) or move into his dorm until this information is submitted.
3. Complete the Student Arrival Travel Form
It is important that we know how our students are traveling to and from campus. A student travel form is required for every campus arrival or departure on the 2023-24 Cardigan Calendar for every student (including those students who live close to campus).
Cardigan offers faculty-chaperoned bus service to and from Logan Airport for most departure and arrival dates. Please visit the “Travel Forms” section on our Parent Resources page for more information.
Action Required: Please complete the Student Arrival Travel form before September 1.