1. Complete the General Registration Forms
Beginning in July, registration for the 2023-24 school year will be completed online in Cardigan's Veracross Parent Portal.
- In July, new families will receive a welcome email from Veracross containing a time-sensitive link to set up your parent portal account.
- Returning families may access the Veracross Parent Portal with their existing login credentials.
- Once logged into the portal, navigate to "Update Family Profile" and then "School Policies."
- Here you will find Cardigan's General Registration Form, athletics and activities waiver, and final transcript release form.
Action Required: It is vital that you complete and submit these registration forms before September 1. If you do not submit these online forms in advance of arriving on campus, Cardigan will not be able to schedule classes for your son and he will not be able to participate in activities and sports until they are completed.
2. Complete Magnus Health Registration
All families will receive a welcome email from Magnus Health containing your login credentials. Inside the Magnus Health Portal, families should submit all the necessary medical documentation (your son’s health history, physical, and any prescription medication).
Action Required: It is vital that you submit these documents before September 1. If you do not submit these records in advance of arriving on campus, your student will not be allowed to participate in activities (including athletics) or move into his dorm until this information is submitted.
3. Complete the Student Arrival Travel Form
*Campus Arrival Travel Form will be available in June 2023.
It is important that we know how our students are traveling to and from campus. A student travel form is required for every campus arrival or departure on the 2023-24 Cardigan Calendar for every student (including those students who live close to campus).
Cardigan offers faculty-chaperoned bus service to and from Logan Airport for most departure and arrival dates. Please visit the “Travel Forms” section on our Parent Resources page for more information.
Action Required: Please complete the Student Arrival Travel form before September 1.