General Registration for the 2022-23 School Year
Registration for the 2022-23 school year will be completed online in Cardigan's Veracross Parent Portal.
- In late July, new families will receive a welcome email from Veracross containing a time-sensitive link to set up your parent portal account.
- Returning families may access the Veracross Parent Portal with their existing login credentials.
- Once logged into the portal, navigate to "Update Family Profile" and then "School Policies."
- Here you will find Cardigan's General Registration Form, athletics and activities waiver, and final transcript release form.
Action Required: It is vital that you complete and submit these registration forms before arriving for Cardigan’s Registration September 7-9. If you do not submit these online forms in advance, Cardigan will not be able to schedule classes for your son and he will not be able to participate in activities and sports until they are completed.
- Online payment using Blackbaud Tuition Management
- Make a tuition payment via credit card
For information about domestic wire transfers, contact Sandra Kinne at email@example.com or use the secure online payment gateways linked below.
Non-Tuition Payments (by Credit Card)
- Pay an application fee or enrollment deposit by credit card.
- Make a secure deposit to a student debit account via credit card.
International Wire Transfer Payments
- Make an international wire transfer via FlyWire.
Travel forms for the 2022-2023 Academic Year will be posted here as they become available. Please note: Students flying into Logan Airport and using Cardigan's ground transportation must send their flight itinerary to Travel Coordinator Erzi Willems at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding your student's travel to and from Cardigan, please contact Ms. Willems.
- Campus Arrival Form (completed)
- Fall Term Long Weekend Form (completed)
- Thanksgiving Recess (completed)
- Winter Break Travel Form (completed)
- Winter Term Long Weekend Form
- Spring Vacation Travel Form
- End of Year Departure
Handbooks and Guides
The following resources available for download:
- Parent Planning Guide
- Student Handbook (PDF)
- Inventory of Valuables (PDF)
- Cardigan Course of Study Guide (PDF)
- Academic Year Calendar
- Plan of the Week (updated during the school year, PDF)
- Update your contact information