With a mission to save, preserve, and share our School’s history, the Cardigan Archives is designed to be your resource.
Whether you’re never visited an archival collection or have been anxiously waiting to submit a research request, this page can help you resolve your unanswered questions. If you need additional support, remember that you can email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time for more information.
- What is an archival collection?
- What makes archives different from a library?
- How can I find out what is in the Cardigan Archives?
- How do I visit the Cardigan Archives?
- Can someone help me find materials that interest me?
- May I check out items from the Cardigan Archives?
- May I look at everything in the Cardigan Archives' collection?
- May I use items from the Cardigan Archives in my research?
- What citation information should I use for archival items?