Summer Ski Camp
Cardigan summer ski racing camps focus on fundamentals, gate training, repetition, ski miles, and fun! The goal of the camp is to gain more ski mileage while focusing on key technique adjustments so the athlete is prepared for the upcoming season.
Fun is a priority because student-athletes ski better when they are having fun. We work hard on improvements during gate training while balancing our overall love of free skiing. Development as a ski racing athlete is about repetition; the more ski miles an athlete can get the better! It is a great time to break down an athlete’s technique and begin ingraining new habits without the pressure of an upcoming race. Our camp is high volume, high energy, and very fun.
2023 Mammoth Camp
June 22-July 2, 2023
An excellent camp and training experience! We will challenge the athletes to think about their skiing and work on their individual needs while understanding and honing their strengths. Early mornings of skiing with afternoons of dryland, mental workshops, and exploration of the surrounding area add up to a really unique experience in this classic summer ski racing location.
- U12-18 boys and girls
- June 22-July 2, 2023
- Mammoth, California
- 9 total days of skiing (weather permitting)
- 4 days GS training
- 1 Free ski day
- 4 days SL training
- Julia Ford: 2014 Olympian, 10-year member of the U.S. Ski Team, Director of Alpine Skiing at Cardigan
- Mattie DiNapoli: NCAA All-American at Middlebury College and current head coach at Kimball Union Academy
- 5:1 Athlete to Coach ratio.
- $3700 includes lodging, skiing, coaching, and meals, but does not include airfare.
- Airfare is the responsibility of the athlete. Our coaches will coordinate pick-up and drop-off from Portland International Airport.
Yes! I Would Like More Information
Please share your interest in our 2023 Summer Ski Camp by completing the form below. We will reach out with the latest updates or we can arrange a phone call with Camp Director Julia Ford.