Cardigan's school calendar must be precisely balanced in order to function smoothly.
For Accepted Students
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you and your son when the 2023-24 academic year begins. We have compiled a list of helpful information to help you and your son prepare for his year on The Point.
Accepted Student T-Shirts!
If you have not already submitted our form for your student's Cardigan t-shirt, please click here to do so.
2023-24 School Calendar
- Sept. 6: Registration for all Grade 9 Students
- Sept. 8: Registration for all students in Grades 6-8
- Sept 13: First Day of Classes
- Oct. 20: Fall Family Weekend Begins
- Oct. 21: Fall Family Weekend Ends / Fall Long Weekend Begins
- Oct. 25: Fall Long Weekend ends for Grades 6-8
- Oct. 27: Students in Grade 9 due back on campus
- Nov. 19: Thanksgiving Recess Begins
- Nov. 27: Thanksgiving Recess Ends
- Dec. 21: Winter Vacation Begins at 8:00 a.m.
Download the Full 2023-24 Calendar
Handbooks and Guides
Parent Planning Guide
The Parent Planning Guide contains the most important information to help you prepare your son for his year on The Point. (2023-24 Updates to the Parent Planning Guide will be posted on April 1, 2023.)
The Student Handbook is the primary source of information for the School’s rules and guidelines. (2022-23 Updates to the Student Handbook will be posted on May 1, 2023.)
Tuition Payments and Methods
The Cardigan Business Office is currently finalizing payment methods for 2023-24 and we will update this page soon.
For information about domestic wire transfers, contact Sandra Kinne at email@example.com or use the secure online payment gateways linked below.
Non-Tuition Payments (by Credit Card)
- Pay an application fee or enrollment deposit by credit card.
- Make a secure deposit to a student debit account via credit card.
International Wire Transfer Payments
- Make an international wire transfer via FlyWire.
- Assistant Head of School & Dean of Faculty - Mr. Joshua LeRoy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dean of Academics - Mr. Jamie Welsh, email@example.com
- Director of Student Life - Mr. Nick Nowak, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dean of Students - Ms. Meg Lloyd, email@example.com
- Director of Athletics - Mr. Ryan Frost P’25 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Health Services - Ms. Karen Gray, email@example.com
- Senior Accountant (Student Accounts) - Mrs. Sandra Kinne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Travel Coordinator - Ms. Erzi Willems, email@example.com
- School Store Manager - Mrs. Jamielynn Garland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Later this spring or over the summer you will be contacted by a current Cardigan parent through our “Connecting Families” program. This veteran CMS parent will be able to answer questions, etc., that you may have regarding the School and the pre-matriculation process.
If you have questions about what it's like to be Cardigan family and would like to connect with Cardigan parent immediately, you can do so by visiting our Connect with a Parent Page:
The Plan of the Week
The Plan of the Week can help you stay connected to everything happening at Cardigan. It's updated regularly so students, faculty, and families never miss a thing!
Other Ways to Stay Connected to Cardigan
- Follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Athletics Calendar
It was another beautiful day in New Hampshire for our 77th Commencement.
Our Class of 2023 will matriculate to 36 different secondary schools in 10 different states.
Cardigan's spring concert marked the end of the school year with a variety of music genres and creative passions.
The boys made great progress in their skills and fitness during the spring sports season.