Congratulations to these students for excellence in their studies for the month of April 2022!
For Accepted Students
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you and your son when the 2022-23 academic year begins. We have compiled a list of helpful information to help you and your son prepare for his year on The Point.
2022-23 School Calendar
- Sept. 7: Registration for all Grade 9 Students
- Sept. 9: Registration for new students in Grades 6-8
- Sept 10: Registration for returning students in Grades 7-8
- Sept 14: First Day of Classes
- Oct. 21: Fall Family Weekend Begins
- Oct. 22: Fall Family Weekend Ends / Fall Long Weekend Begins
- Oct. 26: Fall Long Weekend ends for Grades 6-8
- Oct. 28: Students in Grade 9 due back on campus
- Nov. 20: Thanksgiving Recess Begins
- Nov. 28: Thanksgiving Recess Ends
- Dec. 16: Winter Vacation Begins at 6:00 a.m.
Parent Planning Guide
The Parent Planning Guide contains the most important information to help you prepare your son for his year on The Point. (2022-23 Updates to the Parent Planning Guide will be posted in June, 2022.)
The Student Handbook is the primary source of information for the School’s rules and guidelines. (2022-23 Updates to the Student Handbook will be posted in August, 2022.)
The Cardigan Business Office is currently finalizing payment methods for 2022-23 and we will update this page soon.
For information about domestic wire transfers, contact Sandra Kinne at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the secure online payment gateways linked below.
Non-Tuition Payments (by Credit Card)
- Pay an application fee or enrollment deposit by credit card.
- Make a secure deposit to a student debit account via credit card.
International Wire Transfer Payments
- Make an international wire transfer via FlyWire.
- Assistant Head of School & Dean of Faculty - Mr. Joshua LeRoy, email@example.com
- Dean of Academics - Mr. Jamie Welsh, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Student Life - Mr. Nick Nowak, email@example.com
- Dean of Students - Ms. Meg Lloyd, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Athletics - Mr. Ryan Frost P’25 email@example.com
- Director of Health Services - Ms. Karen Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Accountant (Student Accounts) - Mrs. Sandra Kinne, email@example.com
- Student Travel Coordinator - Ms. Erzi Willems, firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Store Manager - Mrs. Jamielynn Garland, email@example.com
Later this spring or over the summer you will be contacted by a current Cardigan parent through our “Connecting Families” program. This veteran CMS parent will be able to answer questions, etc., that you may have regarding the School and the pre-matriculation process.
If you have questions about what it's like to be Cardigan family and would like to connect with Cardigan parent immediately, you can do so by visiting our Connect with a Parent Page:
Cardigan boys have been accepted and are committing to a number of impressive schools.
The boys have spent five months growing their inventions from vague ideas into prototypes.
Adlai Nixon ’25 and his cousins Cole and Cameron Brown '25 train locally during their time on campus.
Congratulations to Gustavo Struck ’22 and Ronan Przydzielski ’23 for being our Athletes of the Week!