For Accepted Students
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing you and your son when the 2021-22 academic year begins. We have compiled a list of helpful information to help you and your son prepare for his year on The Point.
2021-22 Fall Term Calendar
Posted June 3, 2021
- September 8: All 9th graders arrive
- September 9: International 6-8th graders arrive
- September 10: Domestic 6-8th graders arrive
- October 22-23: Fall Family Weekend & Annual Cardigan Auction
- October 24-27/29: Fall Term Long Weekend
- October 27: 6-8th graders return to campus by 9:00 p.m.
- October 29: 9th graders return to campus by first athletic commitment (to allow for secondary school visits)
- November 21: Thanksgiving Recess begins
- November 29: Thanksgiving Recess ends; students expected to return to campus by 9:00 p.m.
- December 17: Winter Vacation begins
Parent Planning Guide
The Parent Planning Guide contains the most important information to help you prepare your son for his year on The Point. (2021-22 Updates to the Parent Planning Guide will be posted in June, 2021.)
The Student Handbook is the primary source of information for the School’s rules and guidelines. (2021-22 Updates to the Student Handbook will be posted in August, 2021.)
We accept the following payment methods for enrollment deposit and tuition. Tuition is due August 1 and December 1, or you can set up 10 monthly installments using FACTS.
For information about domestic wire transfers, contact Sandra Kinne at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the secure online payment gateways linked below.
Non-Tuition Payments (by Credit Card)
- Pay an application fee or enrollment deposit by credit card.
- Make a secure deposit to a student debit account via credit card.
International Wire Transfer Payments
- Make an international wire transfer via FlyWire.
Assistant Head of School & Dean of Faculty - Mr. Joshua LeRoy, email@example.com
Dean of Academics - Mr. Jamie Welsh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Student Life - Mr. Nick Nowak, email@example.com
Dean of Students - Ms. Danielle Fedele, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Health Services - Ms. Karen Gray, email@example.com
Senior Accountant (Student Accounts) - Mrs. Sandra Kinne, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Travel Coordinator - Ms. Erzi Willems, email@example.com
School Store Manager - Mrs. Jamielynn Garland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Later this spring or over the summer you will be contacted by a current Cardigan parent through our “Connecting Families” program. This veteran CMS parent will be able to answer questions, etc., that you may have regarding the School and the pre-matriculation process.