Share a Reflection
By sharing your own perspective, you help others better understand Cardigan and its history.
We all bring unique backgrounds to The Point, and are shaped by our time here in different ways. A growing archival collection of personal reflections is creating a resource that shows how Cardigan has and might serve members of our expanding, global community.
Thank you for telling us about your relationship with Cardigan Mountain School! There is no wrong answer, and no unimportant perspective. If you find it hard to get started, you might consider one of these writing prompts:
- Why did you come to Cardigan? Was it what you expected?
- Is there a specific experience or memorable story you want to share about your time as a student, faculty member, parent, or trustee?
- Was there a teacher, coach, colleague, or mentor at Cardigan who made an impact on your life?
- What important skill or new experience did you or your child discover on The Point?
- What lasting impact has the School had on your life?
- What do you think has changed at Cardigan? What has remained consistent?